Specialists in Career Planning for Sports Professionals
Contemplating life after sport can be a daunting prospect for many elite athletes and sports professionals.
Developing a career plan for life after sport can help you alleviate any concerns you may have about securing gainful employment in an area that really interests you. At Mint Consulting we have years of experience of helping people find careers that realise their potential. We help out clients identify financially viable career options for a life beyond sport. Mint’s experienced consultants understand the physical and emotional pressures that an elite athlete faces. Whether you want to pursue a career in sports administration or coaching, or in a different field altogether, Mint Consulting specialises in helping sports professionals provide you with:
- Tailor made career support and advice where you are assisted with developing a realistic career action plan.
- Well researched advice regarding training and education options.
- One – to- One coaching on how to
- target the most suitable opportunities for you
- present your Curriculum Vitae
- Job application support and pre-interview coaching.
- Access to a large network of corporate contacts and prospective employers.
- Ongoing advice and support for a designated period of time
If you are looking to enjoy life after sport, as much as you enjoy the profession you are engaged in now, then don't leave your long-term career option to chance. Even if you feel you have options make sure you take advantage of the opportunity to prepare yourself fully by meeting with one of our specialist consultants to make sure you make the right impact at interview. You may only get one chance to impress and time spent with one of Mints specialist consultants may make all the difference.
For more information call Mint Consulting today on either Mary or Brendan